BJ Mullen require a Shop Sales/Store Person, a Full Time HGV Driver and Part Time HGV Drivers.
We are a family run company who offer a supportive working environment and encourage progression within the company. We are looking for a motivated individual with an interest in the construction industry and a desire to further their career in a growing company.
An opportunity has arisen for fully licenced HGV drivers to work from our base in Moy, Co Tyrone. There are Full Time and Part Time roles available with a competitive salary. You will be required to deliver to both building sites and domestic properties where goods will be required to be handled with care. The role will also include store duties, receiving goods in and organizing goods for delivery.
- Valid C1 or C Class HGV Licence.
- Full Drivers CPC.
- Good Level of English.
- Forklift Licence is preferable.
- 2-3 years HGV Driving Experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Team Player
Shop Sales/Store Person
BJ Mullen require a Shop Sales/Stores Assistant based at our premises in Moy, County Tyrone
- Serving Customers
- Managing Customer Deliveries
- Dealing with any telephone queries effectively and communicating with customers and colleagues
- Generating “added value” sales of company products as opportunities are presented.
- Providing excellent customer care
- Working as a team.
- Stores Duties.
- Checking paperwork of deliveries and collections.
- Any onsite general duties that are required
- Reliable and punctual.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or higher.
- Ability to work Saturday mornings and Thursday evenings by rota.
- Committed to continuous learning and development as required by post.
- Good level of English
- Team Player
- IT Literate
- Experience in similar environment
- Valid UK Driving License
- Forklift license
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly which role you are applying for.