BJ Mullen require a Full Time and a Part Time Trade Counter Sales Assistant for our Building & Plumbing Department based at our premises in Moy, County Tyrone.
We are also recruiting a Full Time HGV Driver and Part Time HGV Drivers.
We are a family run company who offer a supportive working environment and encourage progression within the company. We are looking for a motivated individual with an interest in the construction industry and a desire to further their career in a growing company.
Trade Counter Sales
The part time role is approximately 20 flexible hours a week to include Saturday mornings.
- Serving Customers
- Dealing with queries effectively.
- Managing customer deliveries.
- Ordering goods.
- Generating added value sales of company products as opportunities arise.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Servicing existing customer base and developing new business.
- Maintaining a tidy and organised working environment.
- Other sales related duties as deemed necessary by Manager.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or higher.
- Ability to work Saturday mornings.
- Committed to continuous learning and development as required by post.
- Team Player.
- IT Literate.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Forklift license.
- Experience in a similar environment
An opportunity has arisen for fully licenced HGV drivers to work from our base in Moy, Co Tyrone. There are Full Time and Part Time roles available with a competitive salary. You will be required to deliver to both building sites and domestic properties where goods will be required to be handled with care. The role will also include store duties, receiving goods in and organizing goods for delivery.
- Valid C1 or C Class HGV Licence.
- Full Drivers CPC.
- Good Level of English.
- Forklift Licence is preferable.
- 2-3 years HGV Driving Experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Team Player
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which role you are applying for.