BJ Mullen require a Full Time Trade Counter Sales Assistant for our Building & Plumbing Department based at our premises in Moy, County Tyrone.
We are a family run company who offer a supportive working environment and encourage progression within the company. We are looking for a motivated individual with an interest in the construction industry and a desire to further their career in a growing company.
- Serving Customers
- Dealing with queries effectively.
- Managing customer deliveries.
- Ordering goods.
- Generating added value sales of company products as opportunities arise.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Servicing existing customer base and developing new business.
- Maintaining a tidy and organised working environment.
- Other sales related duties as deemed necessary by Manager.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or higher.
- Ability to work Saturday mornings.
- Committed to continuous learning and development as required by post.
- Team Player.
- IT Literate.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Forklift license.
- Experience in a similar environment
To apply, please use the form opposite or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org