BJ Mullen’s Response to Covid-19
We understand that our Trade and Retail Customers depend on supplies from our store for their homes and businesses. We are also conscious of our duty to guard the safety of our staff, customers and fellow citizens.
Therefore, BJ Mullen Ltd remains open but we have made the following changes:
- We would prefer if you could email or phone your order and we’ll have your order ready at an agreed time. Emailing us your order with your mobile number is best. We will agree a time for collection with you and ask you to go to a dedicated collection point. These orders will be prioritised over walk in customers.
- We will put more vehicles on the road to increase our delivery capacity.
- For the moment, we will continue to monitor the number of customers in the Shop/Showroom but you really will be served faster if you email or call ahead.
- Normally, we love to see children but at the moment, for the safety of our customers, please don’t bring your children into the Shop/Showroom.
- Our Staff have been instructed to observe Social Distancing. It is strange for us all but there will be no handshakes and we will keep our distance.
- We are regularly disinfecting tills, counters and other frequently touched surfaces.
- We are very proud and protective of our staff who continue to serve at this difficult time. Please be kind to them.
- Most importantly, please don’t come to our premises if you are ill in any way or self isolating. Call us and we will deliver.
There will be delays while we switch to this new way of serving our customers. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.
This situation is very fluid and fast moving and we may have to change our practices in accordance with government guidelines as and when they are updated.
We’re all in this together.