BJ Mullen are looking for a full time Showroom Sales Assistant to join our team.
This role is based at our premises in Moy and salary will be commensurate with experience. This role would suit a creative person with an interest in interior design.
If you would like to apply, please send in your CV using the form opposite.
- Specify customer needs, prepare and negotiate quotes and specifications.
- Provide a comprehensive technical service to customers.
- Service existing customer base and develop new business.
- Generate “added value” sales of company products as opportunities are presented.
- Provide excellent customer care.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or higher
- IT Literate
- Ability to work Saturday mornings and late night Thursdays by rota
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Attentive to detail, accurate and thorough in all aspects of work.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Efficient Time Management skills
- Committed to continuous learning and development as required by post
- Professional in approach
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Experience of Bathroom & Tile sales.